We expect that your purchases will meet or exceed your expectations. However we have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
If your glasses have a manufacturer defect, we will, of course, replace them for you at no cost. But the return shipping costs are paid by the buyer.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- If you are shipping an item over $50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- Occasionally damages do occur in transit, we acknowledge this and will treat this on a case by case basis. A photo of the damaged item must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of the tracking delivery date.
- Please note, if express shipping is selected, this amount will not be refunded to you in the event of a return
- If returning 3 pairs or more:If you choose to return 3 or more pairs of glasses, a 15% restocking fee will be assessed against the refunded amount.
- If a promotional item is included with the purchase of a pair of sunglasses, this item is understood to only be free so long as the sunglasses are not returned. Upon return of the sunglasses without inclusion of the promotional item, the full retail price of the promotional item will be deducted from the refunded amount.
- Risk of Loss:The risk of loss and title for all products you order passes to you upon our delivery to the carrier (such as FedEx, UPS, or USPS). Again damages in transit are treated on a case by case basis.
After my refund has been approved
Refunds (if applicable)
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days. We do not charge re-stocking fees. However, we will charge $10.00 to cover administrative cost of processing the credit/return and the original shipping charges.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
How to return an item
To return an item, please follow these simple steps to assure quick processing and to receive full credit, less shipping, for the item you are returning.
- Email at firstname.lastname@example.org and include: your order number, the name of the item, date purchased, and your name and address. Please indicate your preference for an exchange or refund.
- A customer service representative will respond to your email with specific return instructions. You can expect to receive the email within approximately 48 to 72 hours. Please write the Order number on the packing slip inside your package and on the outside of your package. Please note that we cannot process returns without an Order number.
- Return the unused item with all of its original packaging, and ship it back to us. We recommend that you ship the item insured as we cannot offer refunds for packages that become lost en route.
Once your return is received you will receive notification regarding your return or exchange within seven days.
All unauthorized or improperly packaged returns will be returned to sender. Please note that items that show signs of wear or have been, resized, engraved, altered, or damaged in any way cannot be accepted for return.